- Protect your privacy and anonymity online
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt your data and keep it safe from hackers
- Prevent your ISP from tracking your online activities
- Secure and private browsing
- Faster streaming speeds
- Access public Wi-Fi securely
- Unblock VoIP services
- Enjoy secure online gaming
- High-speed connection
- No-logging policy
- Cross-platform compatibility: Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux
- Multi-device support
- Kill switch
- NAT Firewall
- AES 256-Bit Encryption
- Ads blocks
- OpenVPN, IKEv2, IPSec, OpenConnect, L2TP
- Stream PS4, Kodi, Roku
Install Fastest VPN on Windows 10, 11:
- Download from the Fastest VPN website and install a VPN app.
- Open the VPN app and enter your login credentials.
- Select a server and connect to it.
- Once connected, you can access the internet securely and anonymously.
- To disconnect, click the “Disconnect” button in the app.
Install the Fastest VPN browser extension:
- Open your web browser Chrome and Firefox and navigate to the FastestVPN website to find a browser extension to install; open the web browser extension store to download.
- Click the “Downloads” tab at the top of the page.
- Select the type of browser extension you want to install.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to download and install the extension.
- Once installed, open the extension and enter your FastestVPN login credentials to log in.
- You’re now connected to FastestVPN.