Surfshark VPN service for Windows 7,10,11; macOS; Linux, router, Kodi, Chromecast, iOS, Android smartphone.
Surfshark offers internet VPN users worldwide service from the Netherlands.
Choose a Subscription plan to enjoy the service now.
- Military-grade encryption: Surfshark uses 256-bit AES encryption
- No-logs policy: Surfshark does not keep any logs of your online activities.
- Multi-hop VPN: Surfshark allows you to route traffic through multiple servers for extra security.
- CleanWeb: feature blocks ads, trackers, and malware.
- Unlimited device connections: Surfshark allows you to connect an unlimited number of devices to the VPN at the same time.
- Unblock streaming services: Surfshark can unblock popular streaming
- Support Torrenting: Surfshark allows you to torrent without any restrictions.
- Two-factor authentication to secure login access from devices
- Secure and fast protocols: WireGuard, IKEv2/IPsec, OpenVPN, UDP / TCP
- VPN service from the Netherlands
- Apple TV
- Amazon Fire TV: 2nd-Gen Fire TV; 3rd-Gen Fire TV; 4K Fire TV
Install Surfshark on Windows 11:
Surfshark is compatible with MS Windows 11 version. You need to follow the steps to download the software and install it.
- Go to the Surfshark website’s official page online and, select the Windows 11 version of the software, click the download button.
- Download the Surfshark software and save it to your computer.
- Once the download is complete, open Surfshark’s software file and follow the on-screen instructions to install Surfshark.
- Once the installation is complete, you can launch the Surfshark software and use your account to log in.
- Log into your Surfshark account and select a server to connect to.
- Switch to the location to connect to the internet from your computer.
Install Surfshark on Chrome browser:
- Open the Chrome browser and go to the Chrome Web Store.
- Search for “Surfshark” VPN in the search bar from the Chrome web store and click on the first result.
- Click on the “Add to Chrome” button.
- A pop-up window will appear, asking for permission to add the extension. Click “Add extension” to confirm.
- The Surfshark extension will be added to your Chrome browser.
- Login to use Surfshark VPN