Surfshark is a VPN service that provides secure and private internet access. Here are some of its specifications and technical details as of February 2024:
- Encryption: Surfshark uses AES-256-GCM encryption and IKEv2/IPSec protocols to ensure the highest level of security for users.
- No-logs policy: Surfshark has a strict no-logs policy, which means that it does not collect or store any user data, including browsing history, IP addresses, or connection timestamps.
- Multi-hop feature: The multi-hop feature allows users to connect to two different VPN servers simultaneously, adding an extra layer of security and privacy.
- CleanWeb feature: The CleanWeb feature blocks ads, trackers, and malware, making surfing the web faster and safer.
- Whitelister feature: The Whitelister feature allows users to exclude certain websites or apps from the VPN connection, giving them more control over their online privacy.
- Camouflage mode: The Camouflage mode hides the fact that the user is using a VPN, making it difficult for websites and apps to detect and block the connection.
- Unlimited devices: Surfshark allows unlimited devices connections, which means that users can protect all of their devices with a single subscription.
- Geo-restriction bypass: Surfshark allows users to bypass geo-restrictions and access content that is not available in their region.
- Fast speeds: Surfshark has a network of thousands locations across the countries, which ensures fast and reliable speeds for users.
- 24/7 customer support: Surfshark provides 24/7 customer support through live chat and email to help users with any issues they may encounter while using the service.
Overall, Surfshark is a reliable and secure VPN service that offers a range of features and benefits to users, including strong encryption, a no-logs policy, multi-hop connections, and fast speeds.