here’s a guideline on how to get a small budget WordPress website for less than $8 a month using GoDaddy’s WP Starter plan:
- Choose a domain name: GoDaddy allows you to search for available domain names, so you can choose one that fits your brand or business. Keep it simple and easy to remember.
- Sign up for GoDaddy’s WP Starter plan: This plan is designed for small websites and blogs and costs less than $8 per month. It includes a free domain name for the first year, 30 GB of storage, and access to thousands of free themes and plugins.
- Install WordPress: GoDaddy makes it easy to install WordPress with just a few clicks. Once you’ve signed up for the WP Starter plan, you can access your account dashboard and click on “Install WordPress” to get started.
- Choose a theme: WordPress has thousands of free and paid themes. GoDaddy’s WP Starter plan includes access to thousands of free themes, so choose one that fits your brand and style.
- Customize your website: Once you’ve chosen a theme, you can customize your website by adding your logo, changing the colors, and adding pages and posts.
- Install plugins: Plugins can add extra functionality to your website, such as contact forms, social media sharing buttons, and search engine optimization tools. GoDaddy’s WP Starter plan includes access to thousands of free plugins, so choose the ones that best fit your needs.
- Test your website: Before launching your website, make sure to test it on different devices and browsers to ensure it looks and functions correctly.
- Launch your website: Once you’re satisfied with your website, you can launch it and start promoting it to your audience.
By following these steps, you can create a small budget WordPress website for less than $8 a month using GoDaddy’s WP Starter plan.