Are you thinking about starting an online store but don’t know where to begin? Do you want to sell your products or services online but don’t have any coding or technical skills? If so, you’re in luck! With GoDaddy WP E-commerce, you can easily create a beautiful, functional, and secure online store without any technical expertise.
In this comprehensive guide, we will walk you through the process of setting up an online store using GoDaddy WP E-commerce. We will cover everything you need to know, from choosing a domain name to configuring your store settings to accepting payments.
So, let’s get started!
Step 1: Choose a Domain Name
The first step in setting up your online store is choosing a domain name. Your domain name is your website’s address, and it’s the first thing your customers will see when they visit your site.
To choose a domain name, you need to consider the following factors:
- Make it memorable: Your domain name should be easy to remember and easy to spell. Avoid using numbers, hyphens, or other special characters, as they can make your domain name harder to remember.
- Make it relevant: Your domain name should reflect your business or the products you sell. If you sell shoes, for example, your domain name could be something like “shoestore.com” or “buyshoesonline.com”.
- Make it unique: Your domain name should be unique and not already in use by another website. You can check the availability of a domain name using a domain registrar like GoDaddy.
Once you have chosen a domain name, you can register it with a domain registrar like GoDaddy. GoDaddy offers a wide range of domain extensions, including .com, .net, .org, and more. You can also purchase domain privacy protection to keep your personal information private.
Step 2: Choose a Web Hosting Plan
After you have registered your domain name, you need to choose a web hosting plan. Web hosting is the service that allows your website to be accessible on the internet.
GoDaddy offers a variety of web hosting plans, including WordPress hosting, E-commerce WordPress hosting Managed WooCommerce Stores, shared hosting, dedicated hosting, and VPS hosting. For an online store, we recommend choosing a Managed WooCommerce Stores hosting plan, as it’s affordable and offers enough resources to run a small to medium-sized store.
When choosing a web hosting plan, you need to consider the following factors:
- Storage space: Your web hosting plan should offer enough storage space to store your website’s files, images, and product data.
- Bandwidth: Your web hosting plan should offer enough bandwidth to handle the traffic to your website.
- Uptime: Your web hosting plan should offer a high uptime guarantee to ensure your website is always accessible to your customers.
GoDaddy offers a 99.9% uptime guarantee and offers unlimited bandwidth and storage space on its shared hosting plans. You can choose a plan that suits your budget and website’s requirements.
Step 3: Install WordPress
Once you have chosen a web hosting plan, the next step is to install WordPress Managed WooCommerce Stores. WordPress is a popular content management system (CMS) that allows you to create and manage your website.
This process will automatically work from A-z when everything get done you get the store and setting up with store name, logo, template design, payment option for buyers to buy your products.
Okay. That’s all the process of purchase and install Managed WooCommerce Store for your new business.